Signals Takes On Allergies
How The Signals Method Changes The Game
- Explain how Signals Allergy products take a preventative approach versus how the standard drug store allergy products operate.
- Dr. McMichael talks about how traditional allergy medicine will tie up the antibodies when they are formed when exposed to the allergen, but what the allergy Molecular Signals product would do is prevent the antibodies of allergens from being formed in the first place!
- What are mother antigens?
- Elaborate about how mother antigens “are directly targeted in their formulation to cover a wide spectrum with the same level of effectiveness”
- Talk about poison ivy specifically as that was part of the experimentation process for allergies.
- A tiny amount of poison ivy extract was used in the process
- “We neutralize just the poison ivy response and nothing else in the specific medicine.”
- Is there a specific ingredient in Signals products that takes on allergens?
- Does the product help build immunity long term?